– Available primarily for veterinary surgeries and rehabilitation centres (incl hydrotherapy centres), but please get in touch to discuss arranging one in your centre.
– Available to provide immediate post surgical veterinary physiotherapy
– To guide owners on continuation of these physiotherapy exercises on discharge
– To provide owners with a means of keeping in touch and monitoring the progress of their pet’s rehabilitation
– To provide electrotherapy treatments to reduce pain and promote healing.
– To support owners in managing long term, conservatively managed, and/or degenerative conditions.
– Available as half or full days.
– Please get in touch to discuss how this could further assist your practice and the services you offer your clients.
– Provide assistance to owners on physiotherapy techniques to maintain fitness and strength, as well as strengthen muscles and core stability.
– For Small and Large Animals
– Cost available by discussion.